No matter which group we all stan or which members we have as biases, we all as Kpop fans are still heavily affected by the sudden passing of Ladies’ Code’s EunB, Ladies’ Code’s manager, and the rest of the members in serious condition. My condolences to their families, and their fans. This is a…
i never really got into Ladies’ Code.
i never knew their members or even their names.
but today when i heard the new about EunB passing away because of a car accident, i was literally speechless.
my mind couldn’t really grasp the situation.
i was so shocked and taken aback that someone so young,…
i only have two speed settings for blogging: “makes you wonder if theyre even still active” or “your entire dash is nothing but me”
advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus
ah yes, a good bedtime story *pulls up hardcore 18+ fanfic*
black sand is better
i can’t believe the notes!!!!
(Source: sydneynoellephoto, via mrcielphantomhive)
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you’d follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix. — Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever (via charmrose)
(Source: kitty-en-classe, via mrcielphantomhive)